Located on a small expansion shelf about midway between the Third and Fourth Circles, Musical Hell is presided over by Diva, a minor demon charged with passing judgement on the worst musicals ever committed to film. (She still hasn't figured out if this is their punishment or hers.) Take a seat on the bench and have your earplugs ready, because court is now in session.

New videos posted on the first Monday of the month. Other viewpoints, news, and general ramblings posted when they crop up.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Looks like I picked the wrong month to expand on my web series...

Yes, I know I already did one of these boring news posts, but there are some things which may end up spilling over onto this little project of mine, so I figure I'd better let you in on it now.  Stay with me; I promise to make it worth your while.

See, in my real life (the one where I'm not a powerful but put-upon demon reviewing bad musicals, but a semi-powerful but still very put upon work-from-home mom, and occasionally-paid freelance writer) we are in the process of selling our home.  This involves something called "staging," which is Realtor shorthand for "make your home look nice and pretty, and also a lot less like your home and more like a model home."  It's a lot of work, and it's coming on top of looking for a new house, taking care of the kids, and occasionally doing the work that gets me paid.  In short, my life is very busy, and it's likely to get even more busy in the next couple months.

What does this mean for Musical Hell?  The good news: the first episode of Know the Score is ready to go up as scheduled, and October's Musical Hell Review is on pace to be finished on time.  After that, I'm not so sure.  I am ahead enough on my schedule that I do have some wiggle room, but it could get eaten up very quickly by real life.  So this is my preliminary apology if anything shows up a day or seven late.  Things should settle down by the end of the year.

So, thanks for listening.  In return, I give you a couple crossover projects that I have been remiss in posting (see?  I'm already getting swamped under!).  The first is the latest episode of Skeletroy's Adver-tainment!, in which I cameo as She-Hulk and a zit-fighting superhero.  Bet Hathaway wishes she could have that on her resume:



The second is my recent guest spot on Cheapskate Live, in which the Cheapskate and I take a totally unscripted look at some crazy Indian musical numbers.  Take a look!  There's He-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment