Located on a small expansion shelf about midway between the Third and Fourth Circles, Musical Hell is presided over by Diva, a minor demon charged with passing judgement on the worst musicals ever committed to film. (She still hasn't figured out if this is their punishment or hers.) Take a seat on the bench and have your earplugs ready, because court is now in session.

New videos posted on the first Monday of the month. Other viewpoints, news, and general ramblings posted when they crop up.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

WANTED: Cameos for One-Year Anniversary Special!

Okay, it's not a "special" so much as a "reviewing a particularly notorious piece of shit" (in this case, the animated King and I), but I'm still looking for reviewers to contribute cameos for my anniversary show coming up in April.  I've got a couple ideas kicking around my head based on how many (or few) people are interested, but if we've worked together in the past or if we haven't worked together and you'd like a chance to, I'd love to have you on board for this.  So first things first--drop me a line at christi.esterle@gmail.com and once I have an idea of who's up for this, we'll work from there.  Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment